Lady of Guadalupe blue rosary
Lady of Guadalupe Blue Rosary
One day, Mary appeared to a poor man named Juan Diego in Mexico. Our Lady asked Juan to go to the bishop and ask him to build a chapel for her. Juan Diego went to the bishop as he was told. However, the bishop did not believe him and asked for a sign. When Mary appeared to Juan again, she told him to pick roses that he would find on a nearby hill and show them to the bishop. Juan did what he was told and placed the roses in his tilma. When Juan went back to the bishop and opened his cloak, an image of Our Lady appeared on his tilma. That image can still be seen today in a church in Mexico. The feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe is on December 12th.
- Made in Italy with imported materials
- Light blue in color
- Rosary designed in Europe, packaging designed in the U.S.
- Cross and centerpiece made from PVC rubber (use a damp cloth to clean it if necessary)
- 8 mm white acrylic beads
- Packed in a lovely box fit for gifting to loved ones, friends, and teachers
- Registered design number: 006887246-0001/006887246-003
- Serial numbered